Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day

My dad got an iPad for Father's Day and I was so excited to FaceTime with him!!!  Our whole family gathered around the computer to talk to them.  The first thing Danny said when we saw them was "They look so happy"  and its true, you can see the light and happiness even across the computer screen.  They had just moved into their new apartment the day before and so they gave us a tour and it looks pretty nice.  It doesn't have a view of the ocean but it has a beautiful view of the mountains.  I am glad they found a place that will be nice for them.  They were asked to speak in church next Sunday...I didn't clarify but hopefully it is in the English speaking ward...I will find out for sure and let you know ;)
My Dad with his Father's Day gift from the ward

My mom and the Bishop of the Tongan Ward

ALOHA---Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment